Already have a account? Log in here
Want to be a part of the fastest growing home care team in England? Join us today!
- We are always in search of committed and motivated carers (aka Helpers) from across the country. Kindness, patience, compassion and conscientiousness are qualities that we and our clients appreciate highly.
- Find permanent or temporary care worker jobs nationwide by joining Helpd. At Helpd, we connect carers with clients seeking home carers in their local area. Unlike some care agencies, we offer a huge amount of flexibility. You can choose the hours you wish to work, specify your own rate of pay and, as our fees are lower than a traditional agency, your rate of pay will usually be better. You can also choose the clients you wish to work with and you'll directly manage your client relationships.
- If you are looking for a new carer job then all you need to do is sign up and fill out your profile. Once that is done we will speak to you over the phone and conduct a face-to-face meeting as well as checking all relevant documentation such as DBS, qualifications and other relevant documents. We will also help you perfect your profile to ensure it appeals to our client base.
- Our clients have a range of needs that include amongst others:
- Domestic care: such as cleaning, laundry and cooking
- Live in care
- Respite care
- Personal care
- Night care
- Specialist medical care such as peg feeding, dressing wounds and ventilator management
- Call us now to find out more or just fill out our simple registration form. Please get in touch to discuss how working with us can be the opportunity that you are looking for and to find carer jobs in Reading and the rest of the UK.