Private Live in Care Agency UK
and how does it compare to other types of care?
Live-in care is when a carer comes and stays at the client’s house for a number of days or weeks at a time and provides one to one care.
For many people, having an experienced live-in carer to assist them in their own home is preferable to the upheaval of moving to a care home.
With live in care, you will be able to stay in your own home environment and neighbourhood, surrounded by your possessions, pets, family and friends. If both you and your partner need live in care support, it’s likely that this option will be much less expensive than both of you moving to a care home and will of course allow you to stay together. So, in order to move onto that next step, you need to reach out to a live in care agency where you will find the help you need to get help at home.
Private live in care means that you can have the privacy you want, when you want it. You will have a plan of hourly or 24 hour care that suits your individual needs and you won’t have to adhere to the routines of a home care establishment. Some of your domestic chores can be done by your live in carer and you may choose when to wake up, what you will eat and how you will spend your day.
You can have friends and family visit when you choose and your experienced live in carer will be sensitive to your need for privacy. Your live in carer can liaise with other health professionals and pick up prescriptions and run other errands.
Your primary live-in carer is likely to work for a few weeks before giving a comprehensive handover to the secondary live in carers. They will both get to know you as a person, your likes and dislikes, your routine and how you would like to be supported at home. Health and wellbeing outcomes can be much better when you stay in your own home, and is why a large proportion of the population look to live in care as their choice of personal private care.
Helpd, providing live in care across the UK.
5 star average rating
- Really pleased I found this site. Very informative and professional. It was a great help to receive real support for my poor wife. She has been through a lot in the last 9 years so needs this level of support and service . Well done !
3 weeks ago
- Excellent organisation, well informed and know the local sector inside out. Great at pointing you in the right direction without using the hard sell.
3 weeks ago
- Nice to see a modern business with old fashioned customer care. Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff.
2 weeks ago
- Excellent business with a really informative, well designed website.
a week ago
- Very professional and understanding staff. Talked me through the process and helped me with the planning of my care
a week ago
- Great range of carers and very knowledgeable staff
a week ago
- Really glad I found this site! They have been so supportive and helped us to organise care for my Dad. I particularly like the fact that you can vet carers online before you book them – the website takes care of everything!
5 months ago
- Very professional service, great concept especially if you want your carer to be better paid.
5 months ago
How it Works
1Choose what live in care you needWe find, select, thoroughly interview twice, scenario-test, reference check and background check live in carers who have up to date, unblemished DBS’s, are self-employed and provide their services directly.
2Select your Live in CarerHire a Live In Carer local to you at the price advertised on the home carer’s profile page. We take care of the contract and billing for you and the Live in carer.
3Book your visit You pay less than using a traditional live in care agency and the live in carer gets paid more. You choose your live in carer and you will only ever be visited by the home carer you choose.
How can we help?
- Helpd.co.uk is dedicated to putting you in control of your live in care needs.
- We carefully source, interview, reference check and list the best live in carers in your area.
- You search and review the profiles before deciding on a suitable hourly or 24 hour carer.
- Our system then allows you and the home carer to agree on a price and set a contract period that is right for both of you.
What are the benefits?
- Cut out the costs of the live in care agency so you pay less and helpers get paid more.
- Build a better relationship with your live in carer.
- Search our Helper map to find support that is close and convenient to you.
- See other clients’ reviews of Helpers to help you choose the best people to suit your needs.
- Use our simple, user friendly system to match your needs to Helpers skills.
- We provide the technology and support with contracts and safe payment for your peace of mind.
- You get on with the important bit: Building a meaningful and successful relationship with your Helper.
Live-in Care Nationwide and Domiciliary Care
- Connecting people seeking reliable and trustworthy carers nationwide.
- Providing compassionate home care – from an hour or more each day to 24 hour, round the clock live-in support.
- Empowering families to take control of their home care and rewarding carers for providing a quality service nationwide
- Our user-friendly website ensures the process is simple and quick.
- Call Helpd Ltd or chat with us online for help and advice.