I have worked in different settings of care for the last 9 years. For the greater part, l have done live in care and cared for people with different care needs ranging from just companionship, end of life and palliative care, dementia, Parkinson's, PSP, general age related conditions, blindness, immobility and incontinence. I have also worked in care homes that specialise in dementia care . For four years l supported adults with varying learning disabilities and mental health issues in the community by helping them lead independent, fulfilled lives as part of a community. Please message me if you have any questions or would like to arrange care.
'We must say, Beverley has been marvellous. She has been very supportive and calm with my mother and has helped with quite demanding personal care issues, both alone and in cooperation with the local district nurses and other health care professionals. The local coordinator of the Rapid Response Team said that "she is one of the best carers I have come across". It was only by having Beverley's support that my mother was able to achieve her wish of dying at home. We cannot speak too highly of her.'
(M.A- son of client)
'I knew Beverley for about 6 months and worked with her twice. She's reliable trustworthy and very experienced in the care industry. She is a very kind and capable carer.'
(D.H- former colleague)
Beverley, thanks for your great work!
Posted By: David A | 11-01-2019
Dedicated, gentle and professional service.
Posted By: David A | 28-12-2018
- Gender Female
- Address WF9, Pontefract
- DBS check approved? Yes
- Right to work in UK Yes
- Experience 9+ years
- Qualifications ELearning, In-house training,
- Available Types of care Live in / Respite care
- Able to help Food prep and Cooking, Paperwork, Shopping, Cleaning, Laundry
- Other help Companionship, Gardening, Accompanying to Appointments, General help and organisation, Fitness goals/ health and wellbeing
- Specialist skills Use of a hoist, Dressing of wounds, Peg Feeding, Managing a catheter
- Interests I am an adventurous so like to try my hand at different cuisines of the world. I love astrology , the internet and l used to read quite a lot
- License No Driver's License
- Insurance No carer's liability insurance
- End-of-life care
- Physical Disability
- Brain Injury
- Neurological Care
- Choose this option if you need one-off care.
- You can use the hours you pay for at a mutually agreed time over the subsequent weeks and months.
- If times and dates are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Choose the number of hours and pay by card.
- When service has been delivered, release funds to Helper and leave a review.
- Please see T&C's for details.
- Choose this option if you need care on a regular basis.
- This type of agreement may run up to 6 months and may be cancelled with 14 days' notice. Please see T&C's for details.
- If times are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Select the days and number of hours you need each week and also the date range, and then pay online.
- Pay the first weekly card payment in advance and then again at the start of each week.
- At the end of the week you will be sent a link to prompt you to release funds to Helper.
- Don't worry if your helper does a few more or less hours than agreed as the invoice can easily be adjusted before being released.