I have experience of working with a variety of clients of different ages and backgrounds. I have spent time assisting in the running of a community cafe as well as chaperoning young performers. I have also worked as a mentor / big sister to inner city kids in the USA.
'I have known Jacqueline for a number of years. She worked for me at a Community Café that we ran for both teenagers and other members of the community. She is one of the most personable and dynamic people that I have met. She interacted very well with the different client groups that we had at the different café sessions. She was professional at all times and was very reliable. I never saw her feeling down and she has an amazing sense of humour and lots of energy. I think her biggest quality is her ability to get on with everyone regardless of their age or background.'
( M.P- former employer)
- Gender Female
- Address GU10, Farnham
- DBS check approved? No
- Right to work in UK Yes
- Experience 0 year
- Qualifications Chaperone for young performers
- Available Types of care Day Care
- Able to help Food prep and Cooking, Paperwork, Shopping, Laundry
- Other help Companionship, Accompanying to Appointments, Driving client in your own car, Driving client in their car, General help and organisation, Fitness goals/ health and wellbeing
- Specialist skills
- Interests Writing, Reading, Sailing, Skiing, Netball
- License Has Driver's License
- Insurance No carer's liability insurance
- Mental Health
- Choose this option if you need one-off care.
- You can use the hours you pay for at a mutually agreed time over the subsequent weeks and months.
- If times and dates are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Choose the number of hours and pay by card.
- When service has been delivered, release funds to Helper and leave a review.
- Please see T&C's for details.
- Choose this option if you need care on a regular basis.
- This type of agreement may run up to 6 months and may be cancelled with 14 days' notice. Please see T&C's for details.
- If times are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Select the days and number of hours you need each week and also the date range, and then pay online.
- Pay the first weekly card payment in advance and then again at the start of each week.
- At the end of the week you will be sent a link to prompt you to release funds to Helper.
- Don't worry if your helper does a few more or less hours than agreed as the invoice can easily be adjusted before being released.