I have worked in nursing homes as well as out in the community as a domiciliary carer. I am a caring , hard working, patient person I enjoy the work I do whether it be in a team or lone working. I feel that my person centred approach helps me to deliver quality care to those I look after. I am always willing to learn and attend training courses in order to gain more knowledge. I have experience in taking clients out so that they can carry out activities such as shopping and attending appointments. I have also worked with clients that have required more complex care such as peg feeding.
Janat is a lovely lady and we will enlist her services again if and when we need her
Posted By: Lisa M | 26-07-2018
- Gender Female
- Address IG11, Barking
- DBS check approved? Yes
- Right to work in UK Yes
- Experience 20+ years
- Qualifications Care related NVQ
- Available Types of care Day Care, Evening Care, Night Care
- Able to help Food prep and Cooking, Shopping, Cleaning, Laundry
- Other help Companionship, Accompanying to Appointments, Driving client in their car, General help and organisation, Fitness goals/ health and wellbeing
- Specialist skills Use of a hoist, Peg Feeding, Managing a catheter, Managing a stoma
- Interests Music and reading.
- License Has Driver's License
- Insurance No carer's liability insurance
- Mental Health
- Learning Disabilities
- End-of-life care
- Physical Disability
- Brain Injury
- Choose this option if you need one-off care.
- You can use the hours you pay for at a mutually agreed time over the subsequent weeks and months.
- If times and dates are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Choose the number of hours and pay by card.
- When service has been delivered, release funds to Helper and leave a review.
- Please see T&C's for details.
- Choose this option if you need care on a regular basis.
- This type of agreement may run up to 6 months and may be cancelled with 14 days' notice. Please see T&C's for details.
- If times are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Select the days and number of hours you need each week and also the date range, and then pay online.
- Pay the first weekly card payment in advance and then again at the start of each week.
- At the end of the week you will be sent a link to prompt you to release funds to Helper.
- Don't worry if your helper does a few more or less hours than agreed as the invoice can easily be adjusted before being released.