I have worked in care for over 20 years. My experience has been gained in various settings such as hospitals, nursing homes and out in the community in clients own homes. I have worked with many different clients such as elderly with dementia, stroke victims, clients with learning difficulties and many more. I have learnt to adapt my approach depending on the needs of the client. I get great satisfaction and joy from helping all of my clients and look forward to helping many more in the future. Please message me if you have any questions or if you would like to book my services.
'I have known Emma for many years. I have employed her and trained her when she first started in the care industry. I worked as a nursing home manager, and she was a new care assistant. She has a bubbly personality and is very caring. She is a very devoted carer. She enjoys training and always wants to better herself. She has a variety of experience with many different types of clients. I know that she has spent time working in a hospital and out in the community as well as in a nursing home. I would have no hesitations in employing Emma again.'
( L.M- previous employer)
'I used to work with Emma at one of her private clients. I was employed to care for him separately through another company, but I was there whilst Emma was delivering care to him. I saw how she worked with him for around 7 months. She was the best carer I have ever seen work. Her attention to detail and respect for the client was great. She has a really good approach and ethos to her clients. Her knowledge and whole caring ability was really good. I have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone and would definitely let her look after any member of my family. '
(C.P- former colleague)
Stepped in at short notice and did a really good job. Emma knows what she is doing.
Posted By: Cowley W | 28-07-2018
- Gender Female
- Address GU47, Sandhurst
- DBS check approved? Yes
- Right to work in UK Yes
- Experience 20+ years
- Qualifications Care related NVQ
- Available Types of care Day Care
- Able to help Food prep and Cooking, Paperwork, Shopping, Cleaning, Laundry
- Other help Companionship, Gardening, Accompanying to Appointments, Driving client in your own car, Driving client in their car, General help and organisation, Fitness goals/ health and wellbeing
- Specialist skills Use of a hoist, Dressing of wounds, Managing a catheter, Managing a stoma
- Interests I like reading and long walks with my 2 dogs
- License Has Driver's License
- Insurance Has carer's liability insurance
- Learning Disabilities
- End-of-life care
- Physical Disability
- Choose this option if you need one-off care.
- You can use the hours you pay for at a mutually agreed time over the subsequent weeks and months.
- If times and dates are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Choose the number of hours and pay by card.
- When service has been delivered, release funds to Helper and leave a review.
- Please see T&C's for details.
- Choose this option if you need care on a regular basis.
- This type of agreement may run up to 6 months and may be cancelled with 14 days' notice. Please see T&C's for details.
- If times are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Select the days and number of hours you need each week and also the date range, and then pay online.
- Pay the first weekly card payment in advance and then again at the start of each week.
- At the end of the week you will be sent a link to prompt you to release funds to Helper.
- Don't worry if your helper does a few more or less hours than agreed as the invoice can easily be adjusted before being released.