I've started working as a carer 2 years and 6 months ago, and my first ever job as a carer was with end of life care. I was provided with all the training needed and I've taken training really seriously. My previous clients were always my priority 100% of time when I was with them, and I made sure that I was always giving high quality care and companionship. I think I would describe myself as a carer who genuinely cares about the client and wants the best outcomes for them, no matter the condition they are in. I always want to make sure they feel and know that I'm there for them for whatever they need. Please message me if you have any questions or would like to book care.
“Fernanda looked after my wife for a years and a half from Monday to Friday. She is a fantastic, dedicated and “hands-on” person who thinks on her feet. Fernanda attended appointments with my wife, worked alongside other health professionals very well and prompted with some quite complicated medication regimes. She is cheerful, punctual, polite honest and trust worthy all around. In summary, she is a great person and anyone will be lucky to have her as a carer”. Mr G.
"Fernanda is an all around great worker in terms of quality of work, time-keeping, attendance, communication and time keeping. Fernanda has proved to be very caring with our service users. She delivers a high standard of care – very good attention to detail." DC.
Fernanda is great - proactive, understanding and helpful Top marks...
Posted By: John V | 02-04-2019
Clicking on a star doesn't seem to work but I have tried to give 4 stars for starters. She is tremendously keen and picking up my work very quickly. The problem is mine in keeping up with her!
Posted By: Donald B | 26-03-2019
Fernanda came to assist my mother in law and I was so impressed with her lovely persona and kindness. She undertook all tasks required from feeding, prepping meals personal care through to dog walking. Fernanda goes a step beyond with suggestions about care and meals, going out of her way to offer the best. Her communication and interaction is second to none leaving us with complete confidence in her abilities. Fernanda is friendly bright and enthusiastic and can work on her own common sense and I would thoroughly recommend her. Thank you Fernanda for your excellent service.
Posted By: Gina D | 31-10-2018
Fernanda is awesome !!!
Posted By: Paul S | 30-07-2018
- Gender Female
- Address RG4, READING
- DBS check approved? Yes
- Right to work in UK Yes
- Experience 2+ years
- Qualifications ELearning, In-house training, Care certificate
- Available Types of care Day Care, Evening Care, Night Care
- Able to help Food prep and Cooking, Paperwork, Shopping, Cleaning, Laundry
- Other help Companionship, Gardening, Accompanying to Appointments, Driving client in your own car, Driving client in their car, General help and organisation, Fitness goals/ health and wellbeing
- Specialist skills Use of a hoist, Dressing of wounds, Peg Feeding, Tracheostomy Care, Managing a catheter, Managing a stoma
- Interests My interests include reading, specially about philosophy and history, I love watching films and documentaries, I'm always interested in learning more about health conditions too and how I can best help the people that I care for. My hobbies include dancing, exercising in general, having long walks in thw nature, travelling.
- License Has Driver's License
- Insurance Has carer's liability insurance
- Learning Disabilities
- End-of-life care
- Physical Disability
- Neurological Care
- Choose this option if you need one-off care.
- You can use the hours you pay for at a mutually agreed time over the subsequent weeks and months.
- If times and dates are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Choose the number of hours and pay by card.
- When service has been delivered, release funds to Helper and leave a review.
- Please see T&C's for details.
- Choose this option if you need care on a regular basis.
- This type of agreement may run up to 6 months and may be cancelled with 14 days' notice. Please see T&C's for details.
- If times are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Select the days and number of hours you need each week and also the date range, and then pay online.
- Pay the first weekly card payment in advance and then again at the start of each week.
- At the end of the week you will be sent a link to prompt you to release funds to Helper.
- Don't worry if your helper does a few more or less hours than agreed as the invoice can easily be adjusted before being released.