I have cared for clients of all ages and backgrounds throughout my career in care. I have integrity, am respectful of clients, understanding, flexible and patient. I like to help the people we support to live life to the fullest. I have cared for clients with dementia, learning disabilities, brain injury and many other conditions. I am competent and experienced with various moving and handling equipment. I am trained in administering oxygen and using a nebuliser. I find my job very rewarding and it gives me great job and personal satisfaction. Please message me if you have any questions at all or if you would like to arrange care
- Gender Female
- Address RG4, Reading
- DBS check approved? Yes
- Right to work in UK Yes
- Experience 3+ years
- Qualifications ELearning, In-house training
- Available Types of care Day Care, Evening Care, Night Care
- Able to help Food prep and Cooking, Paperwork, Shopping, Cleaning, Laundry
- Other help Companionship, Accompanying to Appointments, Driving client in your own car, Driving client in their car, General help and organisation
- Specialist skills Use of a hoist
- Interests Walking, cinema and music
- License Has Driver's License
- Insurance Has carer's liability insurance
- Mental Health
- Learning Disabilities
- Choose this option if you need one-off care.
- You can use the hours you pay for at a mutually agreed time over the subsequent weeks and months.
- If times and dates are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Choose the number of hours and pay by card.
- When service has been delivered, release funds to Helper and leave a review.
- Please see T&C's for details.
- Choose this option if you need care on a regular basis.
- This type of agreement may run up to 6 months and may be cancelled with 14 days' notice. Please see T&C's for details.
- If times are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Select the days and number of hours you need each week and also the date range, and then pay online.
- Pay the first weekly card payment in advance and then again at the start of each week.
- At the end of the week you will be sent a link to prompt you to release funds to Helper.
- Don't worry if your helper does a few more or less hours than agreed as the invoice can easily be adjusted before being released.