I believe my skills and experience are a very good match clients looking for a live in carer. I build great relationships with both my clients and their families so that I can deliver the best care needed. I have worked in many different settings such as residential and nursing homes, as well as being a live in carer. I have worked with elderly, dementia, stroke, learning difficulties and palliative care clients. I have used a variety of mobility aids and feeding aids. I am keen to work with a variety of clients and find the job very rewarding. Please message me if you have any questions or if you would like to arrange care.
'Vasser worked as a full time live in carer for my brother who dies recently after suffering with dementia. I can honestly say that whoever is lucky enough to employ this man has found a real life 'saint'. Vasser is a big man with a huge heart. Totally reliable and will never let you down. Vasser is also very intelligent and is quick to pick up instructions. Vasser is completely au fait with the treatment of a patient who is prone to infection and also PEG tube feeding and administration of medication. He has all the training needed for using hoists and understands the patient's needs in regards to skin quality and the avoidance of pressure sores.' (K.O- brother of client)
'Vasilijs has been employed by my family for the past 4 or so years to take care of my terminally ill husband. Vasilijs had taken to this role perfectly, he was a quick leaner, not afraid to do anything and took the role so professionally which helped us as a family too. I have three children, Vasilijs made sure they were always comfortable and happy in what was often a sad environment. I can confirm he is a hard worker, has common sense and passion for his job, it wasn't only a job to him but also he clearly cared for the whole family. He made my husband's last years as best as we ever imagined. I believe anyone who employs Vasilijs now is extremely fortunate as to we are as a family.'
(A.O- wife of client)
Vasilij is very good.
Posted By: Jo H | 16-07-2018
Very pleased with service
Posted By: Jo H | 25-06-2018
- Gender Male
- Address CH3, Chester
- DBS check approved? Yes
- Right to work in UK Yes
- Experience 5+ years
- Qualifications In-house training
- Available Types of care Live in / Respite care
- Able to help Food prep and Cooking, Paperwork, Shopping, Cleaning, Laundry
- Other help Companionship, Gardening, Accompanying to Appointments, Driving client in your own car, Driving client in their car, General help and organisation, Fitness goals/ health and wellbeing
- Specialist skills Use of a hoist, Peg Feeding, Managing a catheter
- Interests hiking, photography, race cars, ocean, travel
- License Has Driver's License
- Insurance No carer's liability insurance
- Mental Health
- Learning Disabilities
- End-of-life care
- Physical Disability
- Choose this option if you need one-off care.
- You can use the hours you pay for at a mutually agreed time over the subsequent weeks and months.
- If times and dates are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Choose the number of hours and pay by card.
- When service has been delivered, release funds to Helper and leave a review.
- Please see T&C's for details.
- Choose this option if you need care on a regular basis.
- This type of agreement may run up to 6 months and may be cancelled with 14 days' notice. Please see T&C's for details.
- If times are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Select the days and number of hours you need each week and also the date range, and then pay online.
- Pay the first weekly card payment in advance and then again at the start of each week.
- At the end of the week you will be sent a link to prompt you to release funds to Helper.
- Don't worry if your helper does a few more or less hours than agreed as the invoice can easily be adjusted before being released.