I am an experienced professional care worker with a high level of skills in the care industry that I have gained through rigorous training and on-the-job experience over the last fifteen years. I am a sociable friendly and a caring individual who puts others needs first. I encourage my clients to be as independent as possible, but am always on hand to help when required. I have worked with clients with dementia, stroke, challenging behaviour, learning disabilities and cancer. I have lots of experience in meeting a client's personal care needs, including personal hygiene, assistance with laundry, preparing meals and dealing with prompting of medication and record keeping. Please message me if you would like to know more or if you would like to talk about arranging care.
"Saiqa received excellent feedback from her clients and never any bad feedback. Saiqa worked in children's residential as well as mental health and learning disability." SB (Previous employer)
- Gender Female
- Address B7, Birmingham
- DBS check approved? Yes
- Right to work in UK Yes
- Experience 16+ years
- Qualifications Care related NVQ, In-house training
- Available Types of care Day Care, Evening Care, Night Care, Live in / Respite care
- Able to help Food prep and Cooking, Paperwork, Shopping, Cleaning, Laundry
- Other help Companionship, Gardening, Accompanying to Appointments, General help and organisation, Fitness goals/ health and wellbeing
- Specialist skills Use of a hoist, Ventilator care, Sign Language, Managing a catheter
- Interests I love cooking and reading
- License No Driver's License
- Insurance Has carer's liability insurance
- Mental Health
- Learning Disabilities
- Physical Disability
- Brain Injury
- Choose this option if you need one-off care.
- You can use the hours you pay for at a mutually agreed time over the subsequent weeks and months.
- If times and dates are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Choose the number of hours and pay by card.
- When service has been delivered, release funds to Helper and leave a review.
- Please see T&C's for details.
- Choose this option if you need care on a regular basis.
- This type of agreement may run up to 6 months and may be cancelled with 14 days' notice. Please see T&C's for details.
- If times are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Select the days and number of hours you need each week and also the date range, and then pay online.
- Pay the first weekly card payment in advance and then again at the start of each week.
- At the end of the week you will be sent a link to prompt you to release funds to Helper.
- Don't worry if your helper does a few more or less hours than agreed as the invoice can easily be adjusted before being released.