I have worked with different client groups, in particular with the elderly. Having many clients has meant that I have come across many different scenarios and challenges along the way. I have learnt how to be patient with clients that have have trouble sleeping. I have learnt how to keep a client calm as their health deteriorates. My communication skills have developed as I have had to liaise with different health care professionals such as doctors and nurses. I am self motivated and love the new things I learn every day in my caring role. Please message me if you have any questions.
Peres was a great live in carer for my Grandmother, she was hardworking and caring.
( Beth- Granddaughter of client)
- Gender Female
- Address IP2, Ipswich
- DBS check approved? Yes
- Right to work in UK Yes
- Experience 7+ years
- Qualifications Care related NVQ, ELearning, In-house training
- Available Types of care Live in / Respite care
- Able to help Food prep and Cooking, Shopping, Cleaning, Laundry
- Other help
- Specialist skills Use of a hoist, Managing a catheter, Managing a stoma
- Interests Cooking, watching sports, shopping, walking,travel, spirituality, reading,
- License No Driver's License
- Insurance Has carer's liability insurance
- Learning Disabilities
- End-of-life care
- Physical Disability
- Brain Injury
- Choose this option if you need one-off care.
- You can use the hours you pay for at a mutually agreed time over the subsequent weeks and months.
- If times and dates are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Choose the number of hours and pay by card.
- When service has been delivered, release funds to Helper and leave a review.
- Please see T&C's for details.
- Choose this option if you need care on a regular basis.
- This type of agreement may run up to 6 months and may be cancelled with 14 days' notice. Please see T&C's for details.
- If times are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Select the days and number of hours you need each week and also the date range, and then pay online.
- Pay the first weekly card payment in advance and then again at the start of each week.
- At the end of the week you will be sent a link to prompt you to release funds to Helper.
- Don't worry if your helper does a few more or less hours than agreed as the invoice can easily be adjusted before being released.