I am as a living carer for 3 years. I have worked both in a residential home and as a live in carer. I have worked with clients from many different client groups and backgrounds. Therefore I feel that I make an excellent carer as I have learnt to adapt my approach depending on the kind of client I am working with. I always talk to my clients with respect and encourage them to be as independent as possible, but at the same time I am always on hand to help out when needed. Please send me any questions you have I will be happy to help!
"Antoniya was a live in carer for my mother. She was excellent in her care and also her cooking and general happiness she brings to the house. She is totally reliable and responsible."
"Antoniya is excellent in all aspects relating to her quality of work. She is honest, intelligent and very hard-working". Ms. C.M.
- Gender Female
- Address NW9, London
- DBS check approved? Yes
- Right to work in UK Yes
- Experience 3+ years
- Qualifications In-house training, Care assistant
- Available Types of care Live in / Respite care
- Able to help Food prep and Cooking, Shopping, Cleaning, Laundry
- Other help Companionship
- Specialist skills Sign Language, Managing a catheter
- Interests Reading, walking, music and meeting friends
- License Has Driver's License
- Insurance No carer's liability insurance
- Learning Disabilities
- Choose this option if you need one-off care.
- You can use the hours you pay for at a mutually agreed time over the subsequent weeks and months.
- If times and dates are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Choose the number of hours and pay by card.
- When service has been delivered, release funds to Helper and leave a review.
- Please see T&C's for details.
- Choose this option if you need care on a regular basis.
- This type of agreement may run up to 6 months and may be cancelled with 14 days' notice. Please see T&C's for details.
- If times are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Select the days and number of hours you need each week and also the date range, and then pay online.
- Pay the first weekly card payment in advance and then again at the start of each week.
- At the end of the week you will be sent a link to prompt you to release funds to Helper.
- Don't worry if your helper does a few more or less hours than agreed as the invoice can easily be adjusted before being released.