I have lots of experience to draw from within the care industry which gives my clients a sense of safety and security as they know that I know what I am doing. At the same time I am always keen to learn new techniques and information. I enjoy supporting people with various therapies and daily living activities. I ensure that I adapt my approach to the specific personal, health and cultural needs of each client. I am experienced in liaising with families and other professionals involved in my client's care. I love my job and this has a positive impact on my clients. When carrying out my role as a carer I am always guided by my personal values of love, respect, equality and trust. Please message me if you would like to start a conversation or to know more.
Natalia has been an absolute Godsend to Mum. She is kind, gentle & empathetic & treats Mum with kindness, dignity & respect. Natalia has gone above & beyond in her care duties; not only supported Mum with her personal care, but has also been on hand to prep & make Mum a light meal; contacted Mum's GP on her behalf & has supported her at appointments & helped Mum sort out bits & pieces in her flat as well as keeping the family informed. Mum adores Natalia & both Mum & the Family couldn't have wished for a more fantastic carer! Thank you Natalia!
Posted By: Annette W | 23-11-2018
An absolute Treasure
Posted By: Annette W | 19-10-2018
- Gender Female
- Address RG1, Reading
- DBS check approved? Yes
- Right to work in UK Yes
- Experience 2+ years
- Qualifications ELearning, In-house training, care courses provided at workplace
- Available Types of care Day Care, Evening Care, Night Care
- Able to help Food prep and Cooking, Paperwork, Shopping, Cleaning, Laundry
- Other help Companionship, Gardening, Accompanying to Appointments, Driving client in your own car, General help and organisation, Fitness goals/ health and wellbeing
- Specialist skills Use of a hoist, Managing a catheter
- Interests Squash, fusion & healthy cooking and music.
- License Has Driver's License
- Insurance Has carer's liability insurance
- Physical Disability
- Brain Injury
- Neurological Care
- Choose this option if you need one-off care.
- You can use the hours you pay for at a mutually agreed time over the subsequent weeks and months.
- If times and dates are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Choose the number of hours and pay by card.
- When service has been delivered, release funds to Helper and leave a review.
- Please see T&C's for details.
- Choose this option if you need care on a regular basis.
- This type of agreement may run up to 6 months and may be cancelled with 14 days' notice. Please see T&C's for details.
- If times are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Select the days and number of hours you need each week and also the date range, and then pay online.
- Pay the first weekly card payment in advance and then again at the start of each week.
- At the end of the week you will be sent a link to prompt you to release funds to Helper.
- Don't worry if your helper does a few more or less hours than agreed as the invoice can easily be adjusted before being released.