I have been in the care industry for 7 years and very much enjoyed looking after all of my clients. I have been a live-in care for 5 years and experienced many different types of care situations. I stay very calm and focused in stressful situation and also believe it is important to have a good sense of humour and a laugh when appropriate. I enjoy cooking traditional food and making the client's favourite dish with careful presentation. I am good at noticing when clients want company and when they would like some time by themselves. I have experience of dementia, personal care, MS and of life care and many other conditions. Please message me if you have any questions at all, I will be very happy to answer.
"Violet is a lovely, warm person who performs to the highest standards. She has excellent communication skills and a great carer". Karen C
“Violet was one of the primary live-in carers looking after my mother. She is professional, empathetic and always cheerful. She is honest, trustworthy, reliable, patient, compassionate and punctual with great communication skills. She has an in-depth knowledge of caring and has the ability to remain calm and level headed in the face of very difficult situations. I would not hesitate to recommend Violet for a role as a carer. She has all of the characteristics that enable her to carry out her duties to the highest standard and the communication skills that allow her to convey information to family in layman’s terms with compassion and dignity.” Mr G.
Violet is incredible. I can’t thank her enough for what she has done for my mum
Posted By: Michael W | 22-06-2019
Violet is very good. She absorbs information well, has got a good attitude and is very caring.
Posted By: Kemi K | 09-07-2018
- Gender Female
- Address CT9, Margate
- DBS check? Yes
- Right to work in UK Yes
- Carer's Liability Insurance? No
- Experience 7+ years
- Qualifications ELearning, In-house training, The Care Certificate
- Types of care offered Live in / Respite care
- Able to help Food prep and Cooking, Paperwork, Shopping, Cleaning, Laundry
- Other help Companionship, Accompanying to Appointments, General help and organisation, Fitness goals/ health and wellbeing
- Specialist skills Use of a hoist, Managing a catheter
- Interests Reading, TV, listening to music.
- Driving Licence? No
- Drives Client Car? No
- Drives Own Car? No
- Other Languages None
- Is Smoker? Unknown
- Cat Friendly? Unknown
- Dog Friendly? Unknown
- Mental Health
- Learning Disabilities
- End-of-life care
- Physical Disability
- Choose this option if you need one-off care.
- You can use the hours you pay for at a mutually agreed time over the subsequent weeks and months.
- If times and dates are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Choose the number of hours and pay by card.
- When service has been delivered, release funds to Helper and leave a review.
- Please see T&C's for details.
- Choose this option if you need care on a regular basis.
- This type of agreement may run up to 6 months and may be cancelled with 14 days' notice. Please see T&C's for details.
- If times are critical to you, please agree this with your Helper beforehand on the Helpd message system.
- Select the days and number of hours you need each week and also the date range, and then pay online.
- Pay the first weekly card payment in advance and then again at the start of each week.
- At the end of the week you will be sent a link to prompt you to release funds to Helper.
- Don't worry if your helper does a few more or less hours than agreed as the invoice can easily be adjusted before being released.