Find Respite Care in Berkshire
Being a carer can be a rewarding and fulfilling role, but everyone needs a break from time-to-time, and this is where our in-home respite care service in Berkshire comes in. We have a number of self-employed carers who provide a number of live-in care in Berkshire options to give you a much-needed break. Whether you are planning to go on holiday, need to take time out due to illness or going on a short break, you can rest assured knowing that your loved one is it safe hands with Helpd.
If you are a live-in carer or you employ a live-in carer you may need to find a respite carer to cover holidays or unexpected absences. Our respite carers are ready to step in quickly to ensure you or your loved one has the care they need. Whatever respite care you are looking for, we can help you find the right temporary carer for your family. Contact Helpd today on 0118 4492373 or message us here.
5 Star Average Rating
How it Works
1Choose What Level of Respite Care You Need Select where and what level of respite care you need. Our respite carers are carefully selected, interviewed twice, scenario-tested, reference checked and background checked. The reason for this is to make sure that the care of sick, elderly or disabled individuals is in safe hands.
2Select Your Respite Carer You can choose a respite carer that fits your person’s needs. If you need help choosing the right respite, then call us on 0118 391 4869 and we’ll do the rest of the work for you.
3Arrange Your Visit You will be paying less than your average respite care agency, but will get the same level of service. Book your first respite care visit to make sure everything is correct and then you’re set.
Or Call Us On 0118 391 4869 Now.
Caring for someone can be physically and mentally demanding and all carers need a rest from time-to-time – especially if they have been caring for someone over a long period. Respite care is where a carer, who is not the main carer, comes in and looks after someone while the main carer is away.Respite care also is used by those who need short term care following medical treatment or if suffering from a temporary illness.At Helpd, we can offer flexible care solutions that meet your needs; from temporary live-in care to visiting respite care, respite care in Reading all the way in to Slough respite care our experienced carers are highly-qualified and able to help with a number of caring tasks that include:
- Personal care: grooming, bathing, etc
- Assisting with eating and drinking
- Medication prompting
- Clinical care such as catheter care, peg feeding, etc…
- Help with attending appointments
This is, of course, not an exhaustive list and our carers arrange directly with you on what assistance is needed. Whether you choose a live-in respite home care or a visiting home respite carer, they can ensure the normal routines are followed to ensure continuity of care.
Respite care rates and costs
How much respite care costs, depends on the needs of the person that requires care. As our carers are self-employed, they set their own rates and we help out clients and carers to facilitate a mutually beneficial agreement. Depending on your circumstances, it is possible to get help with the cost of respite care from the NHS, your local authority and other organisations. For more information on funding home care take a look at our funding page.
At Helpd, our service assists you to not only find a respite carer but to also help you manage all the paperwork and payments. By choosing to find your carer through Helpd you can benefit from:
- Support with contracts and safe payment for your peace of mind
- Access to a simple, user-friendly system to match your needs to Helpers’ skills
- Build a better relationship with your carer
- Get tailored care for you or a loved one
Search our find a carer tool to find a respite carer today. If you are looking to hire a carer to help you or a loved one with personal care, contact us today on 0118 4492373 or message us here.
Why Choose Helpd As Your Respite Care Of Choice In Berkshire?
- We are dedicated to putting you in control of what care is needed.
- We carefully source, interview, reference check and list the best carers in your area.
- We offer a simple and user friendly system to match your person’s needs to the respite carer’s skills.
- You and the carer agree on a price and set a contract period that is right for both of you.
- We provide the technology and support with contracts and safe payment for your peace of mind.
- You cut out the costs of the care agency and pay less, while the helpers get paid more.