Find Respite Care in Reading
Caring is both a rewarding and tiering tiring job and everyone deserves a break. Our respite carers can come to your home and give you or your live-in carer a break.
Whether you or a loved one needs live-in, visiting or emergency respite care, our carers are ready to step in quickly to ensure you or your loved one has the care they need. We can help you find the right temporary carer for your family whether its in Reading or Berkshire respite care you need. Contact Helpd today on 0118 4492373 or message us here.
5 Star Average Rating
How it Works
1Choose The Ins & Outs of Respite Care You Need You are able to choose a respite carer that is able to carry out the day to day tasks that are needed in order to look after your person in need of care. Whether it be 24/7 live-in respite care to simple visiting respite care, we give you the option to choose any.
2Select Your Respite Carer Most of the time, choosing the right respite carer is the most important step and we can help you do that by calling us on 0118 391 4869 and we’ll match you with the perfect respite carers.
3Arrange Your Visit Our prices are affordable whilst still providing respite care of the highest level. Our respite carers are qualified, experienced and friendly, and you will see that on your carer’s first visit.
Or Call Us On 0118 391 4869 Now.
Respite Care for Carers
At Helpd, our self-employed carers offer flexible care solutions that meet the needs of you and your family; from temporary live-in care to visiting respite care, our experienced carers are highly-qualified and can help with a broad range of caring tasks that include:
- Personal care: grooming, bathing, etc
- Clinical care such as catheter care, peg feeding, etc…
- Medication prompting
- Assisting with eating and drinking
- Help with attending appointments
Our experienced respite carers are employed directly by you, so they can help you or a loved one as much or as little as you want. Employing your carer directly means you can benefit from continuity of care, as you will see the same carer each time, as well are ensuring that normal routines are kept to.
We work a little differently to traditional care agencies, as all of our careers are self-employed, this means you can expect flexible, cost-effective care that is tailored to your needs. At Helpd, we bring together clients and carers and help both sides manage the contracts, paperwork and payments.
Cost of respite care
The cost of respite care can vary depending on the needs of the person being cared for. Of course, the more complex the care needs of the individual, the more expensive respite care can be.
Our carers are self-employed, so they set their own rates. It is possible, depending on your circumstances, to get help with the cost of respite care from a number of organisations including from your local authority and the NHS. For more information on funding home care in Reading or Berkshire take a look at our funding page.
Our job is to bring clients and carers together and help them come to a mutually beneficial agreement in regards to care. We can help you find a respite carer in Reading and also assist you with contacts and payments and other aspects of employing your own carer. By choosing Helpd, you can benefit from:
- Support with contracts and safe payment for your peace of mind
- Access to a simple, user-friendly system to match your needs to Helpers’ skills
- Build a better relationship with your carer
- Get tailored care for you or a loved one
Why Choose Helpd As Your Respite Care Of Choice In Reading?
- We are dedicated to putting you in control of what care is needed.
- We carefully source, interview, reference check and list the best carers in your area.
- We offer a simple and user friendly system to match your person’s needs to the respite carer’s skills.
- You and the carer agree on a price and set a contract period that is right for both of you.
- We provide the technology and support with contracts and safe payment for your peace of mind.
- You cut out the costs of the care agency and pay less, while the helpers get paid more.