Find Live-in Care and Home Care in Bracknell
Whether you are looking for home care or live-in care in Bracknell, we can connect you with qualified, kind and compassionate carers near you. If you want to know what people think of our services, take a look at our five-star Google and Trustpilot reviews. Contact us now on 0118 449 2373 and we’ll find you the right home carer for you. We provide home care and live-in care in Berkshire and the entire UK.
Our Latest Reviews
5 Star Average Rating
Live-in Care and Home Care Bracknell
Finding a carer for a loved one can seem daunting. At Helpd, we make the whole process straightforward with our find a carer tool, so that you only need to visit one place to find the care solution you need. Our aim is to help empower you to find the right carer, so that the person who needs care can live as full and independent a life as possible. Appointing a home carer allows your loved one to stay in their own home, surrounded by close friends, pets, belongings, community and family, for as long as possible. Also, home care also has the added benefit of giving family members peace of mind, especially if close family members live far away.
For those that need a little help around the house, we also offer domiciliary care. This is when a carer also helps you with domestic tasks such as housework, as well as providing some personal and maybe even some clinical care.
Live-in care Bracknell
If you think your loved one needs round the clock care but does not want to leave their home, live-in care may be an option. Generally, a live-in carer will live in their client’s home and ensure that their care needs are met, as well as providing safeguarding and companionship.
The exact duties of a live-in carer will vary depending on the needs of the person being cared for, but typically they help out with:
- Assisting with eating and drinking
- Household tasks such as cooking, cleaning and shopping
- Medication prompting
- Personal care tasks, such as bathing, grooming and dressing
- Assisting with any paperwork that may need filling in
- Help with attending appointments
- Clinical needs, (such as catheter care and peg feeding)
Choosing home care puts you and the person needing care in control of your care needs. As our carers are self-employed, they are free to offer a tailored service that is designed to meet your unique needs.
Cost of home care
It may come as a surprise to some, but the cost of home care may be more affordable than you think. In some circumstances, it can work out cheaper than nursing or a care home. It is also possible to get help with the cost of home care from organisations such as your local authority, NHS and charities. Finding out what funds are available can seem complicated, but we have created a simple guide to the cost of care to help you navigate all the possible funding options available.
Helpd provide a friendly and professional service to connect you with the best home and live in care within the Brackell. If you are looking for a live-in or a home carer at an affordable cost, Contact Us Today.
A live-in carer simply lives with you in the comfort of your own home helping with one to one care. A home carer will come to your home to care for you or your loved one, but will not live their. Contact us today to learn more.
Why Choose Helpd As Your Home Care Of Choice In Bracknell?
- We are dedicated to putting you in control of your care needs.
- We carefully source, interview, reference check and list the best carers in your area.
- We offer a simple and user friendly system to match your needs to Helpers skills.
- You and the carer agree on a price and set a contract period that is right for both of you.
- We provide the technology and support with contracts and safe payment for your peace of mind.
- You cut out the costs of the care agency and pay less, while the helpers get paid more.