Find Live-in Care and Home Care in Berkshire
We provide market-leading live-in care and home care services in Berkshire. We do this by connecting you to fully vetted and qualified carers, who can offer you tailored care at a reasonable price. We have many trusted, experienced and friendly home carers living in Berkshire, so you can get the home care or live-in care you want without any worries. Our 5-star Trustpilot rating is a testament to our great home care services. Contact us today on 0118 449 2373 for a free care assessment.
Our Latest Reviews
5 Star Average Rating
- Really pleased I found this site. Very informative and professional. It was a great help to receive real support for my poor wife. She has been through a lot in the last 9 years so needs this level of support and service . Well done !
3 weeks ago
- Excellent organisation, well informed and know the local sector inside out. Great at pointing you in the right direction without using the hard sell.
3 weeks ago
- Nice to see a modern business with old fashioned customer care. Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff.
2 weeks ago
- Excellent business with a really informative, well designed website.
a week ago
- Very professional and understanding staff. Talked me through the process and helped me with the planning of my care
a week ago
- Great range of carers and very knowledgeable staff
a week ago
- Really glad I found this site! They have been so supportive and helped us to organise care for my Dad. I particularly like the fact that you can vet carers online before you book them – the website takes care of everything!
5 months ago
- Very professional service, great concept especially if you want your carer to be better paid.
5 months ago
How it Works
1Choose What Care You NeedSelect where and what type of care you need. Our carers are carefully selected, interviewed twice, scenario-tested, reference checked and background checked. We do this to make sure that everyone gets the best home care possible.
2Select Your Home CarerChoose a home carer perfect to your needs. Need help choosing the right home care or live-in care? Then feel free to call us on 0118 4492373 and we’ll do the rest for you.
3Arrange Your Visit You pay less than using a traditional home care agency and receive the same level of service. From start to finish, we make sure that you are satisfied with your home or live-in care in Berkshire.
Or Call Us On 0118 4492373 Now.
Live-in Care and Home Care Berkshire
Deciding on the right type of care for you or a loved one can be difficult. Many people think that a care home is the only option, but it’s not always the case; home care or live-in care is a possibility for many families and you do not necessarily have to have deep pockets to afford it. At Helpd, we match clients with qualified, trusted and dependable carers who can help those that need care, so that they can live as full and independent lives as possible. Home care and live-in care can often be more cost-effective than local care homes; hiring a live-in carer allows you, or your loved one, to stay in their own home, surrounded by close friends, pets, community and family, for as long as possible.
We can also offer home help in Berkshire for those who need a little helping hand around the house. Also known as domiciliary care, our domiciliary carers can assist with household tasks such as cleaning, cooking, laundry, shopping as well as helping with personal care and companionship.
If you are looking for home care in Berkshire, contact Helpd today on 0118 4492373 or get in touch online.
We are a Berkshire care agency that connects clients looking for home care services, with carers offering that service. All our carers are self-employed; this means you can expect flexible care that is tailored to your needs, and continuity – as the same person will be delivering your care whether they are offering visiting care or live-in care. All of the carers featured on our website are vetted and interviewed thoroughly, giving you the peace of mind that you, or your loved one, are in good hands.
At Helped, our carers can offer the following services:
Visiting home care
You can find a home carer by calling us on 0118 449 2373 or searching with our find a carer tool here.
For more information on how to get funding for home care click here
Live in Care
Generally, live-in care means that a carer lives with a person in their own home and ensures that both their personal and medical needs are attended to, as well as providing reassurance and companionship. The duties of a live-in carer will depend on the needs of the individual. Our live-in carers can generally help with:
Assisting with eating and drinking
Household tasks such as cooking, cleaning and shopping
Personal care tasks, such as bathing, grooming and dressing
Assisting with any paperwork that may need filling in
Help with attending appointments
Clinical needs, (such as catheter care and peg feeding)
The service offered by a live-in carer tends to be tailored to yours, or your loved ones, needs – so, your carer can help with as much or as little as you like. This type of home care allows you to keep the same routines and you won’t have to leave any beloved pets behind or move away from family and friends.
Live-in carers can also provide companionship; whether that’s sharing meals, watching TV or getting out and about together. Having companionship has been shown in studies to boost both physical and mental health.
Why Choose Helpd As Your Home Care Of Choice In Berkshire?
- We are dedicated to putting you in control of your care needs.
- We carefully source, interview, reference check and list the best carers in your area.
- We offer a simple and user friendly system to match your needs to Helpers skills.
- You and the carer agree on a price and set a contract period that is right for both of you.
- We provide the technology and support with contracts and safe payment for your peace of mind.
- You cut out the costs of the care agency and pay less, while the helpers get paid more.