The key selling points are as follows:
1. Low risk due to our “no-hire-no-fee” policy, unlike other agencies that charge a non-returnable up-front fee. We do not charge a fee unless the candidate is hired, therefore the onus is on us to find an suitable candidate in a timely fashion.
2. The bespoke recruitment service costs £1500 per hire if the client wants to employ the candidate directly. The flat fee enables the case manager/employer to precisely budget for their hiring process. (If the candidate is self-employed then we charge 20% of the hourly fee paid to the worker.)
3. We take care of virtually everything in the hiring process. Drawing up the job ad, searching/advertising the role, sifting through candidates and shortlisting, screening and pre-interviewing candidates, reference checking and document checking, arranging interview with case manager/end client and processing DBS checks if required.
4. We offer either a part refund of the fee charged if the carer does not stay in the role for a reasonable amount of time or we find another candidate.
5. If live-in care is required, we already have a large number of pre-vetted carers who may be hired either on a self-employed or employed basis.